Monday 24 December 2012

Guess what I found!

Hubs and I were talking about how to carry money in India, should I take a purse, should we get a money belt etc.  Hubs did some digging and found a little pouch thing (not a fancy pack, but approaching it) and I said "If you want something like that, why don't you take your green one, it's slightly larger."  Hubs of course gave me a blank stare, so I when upstairs to the exact place I keep the luggage and thus easily found his dark green pouch.

I brought it downstairs to hubs wondering why it was so heavy, and opened it up to see what was inside.  I found a bunch of suitcase locks (now we have more than enough) and some rupee coins, but in the big pocket I found 1000 rupees and... wait for it.... HIS INDIAN PASSPORT!

YES, this is THE Indian passport that we spent a day shuffling back and forth between lines at the Embassy trying to figure out how to get a PIO card without!  Oh my, it gave me such a giggle, I had to share right away...

No comments:

Post a Comment